There are many reasons a person might need Reconstructive Dentistry in Midwest City OK. The goal of these dental services is to restore the smile and help a person regain their confidence and functionality. It is important an individual knows the services that are available from this type of dentistry so they can make the right decision for their needs.
Services Involved in Reconstructive Dentistry
There are many services involved in Reconstructive Dentistry in Midwest City OK. The first step a person needs to take is to make sure they schedule a consultation appointment. This appointment will allow them to learn more about their options and what it will take to fully restore their smile.
• Those who are missing teeth will need to learn about dental implants because these can be used to permanently replace missing teeth and make the smile complete. Implants can be used to replace teeth anywhere in the smile. Implants not only make the smile look more attractive, they also improve chewing ability.
• Crowns can be used to cover teeth that have become unattractive and are no longer stable. Crowns are tooth-shaped so they blend in well with the surrounding teeth for a natural look. The crown completely covers the tooth so it is no longer visible.
• Older amalgam fillings can look unattractive in a person’s smile. The dentist can replace these silver fillings with tooth-colored fillings so the person’s smile is made much more attractive.
• Dental bridges can be put in place to replace missing teeth. Bridges can last for several years and allow smiles to be made whole and more aesthetically pleasing to the eye.
• Sometimes, individuals end up needing treatment for their jaw joints because they become worn and begin to cause pain. Treatment for TMJD involves mouth gear and sometimes, surgical correction.
Schedule a Consultation
To get started on the process, a consultation appointment needs to be scheduled right away. Most people will need more than one treatment type to be able to fully restore their smile. Those who are interested in treatment should contact Sunnylane Family Dentistry. Call the office right away and they will be happy to schedule your appointment so you can get started. You can also visit them on Facebook.