A cosmetic dentist can help you achieve the smile of your dreams. Whether you want to whiten your teeth, straighten them, or even add some extra sparkle, a cosmetic dentist in Los Angeles, CA can help.
Before you visit a cosmetic dentist, it is important to understand what to expect. Here are a few things you should know:
1. You will get started with a consultation. During your initial consultation, the cosmetic dentist will evaluate your teeth and mouth to determine if cosmetic dentistry is right for you. They will also discuss your goals and expectations for treatment.
2. Treatment options will be discussed. Once it has been determined that you are a good candidate for cosmetic dentistry, the dentist will discuss your treatment options. They will explain the pros and cons of each option and help you choose the one that is right for you.
3. Treatment may take several visits. Depending on the type of procedure you need, treatment may take place over a series of visits. For example, if you are getting veneers, it may take two or three visits to complete the process.
4. You may experience some discomfort. Some procedures, such as teeth whitening, may cause some temporary sensitivity or discomfort. Be sure to discuss any concerns you have with your dentist prior to treatment.
5. Follow-up care is important. After your procedure, it is important to follow the dentist’s instructions for care. This will help ensure that your results last and that you experience the least amount of discomfort.
If you are considering cosmetic dentistry, be sure to find a dentist you trust. Visit smilela.com to request a consultation with a cosmetic dentist at Smile L.A. Downtown Modern Dentistry today.
For more updates, follow them on Facebook.